Sunday, September 21, 2014

He was here killing people.

कलम से____

He was here killing people.
Got himself killed
During First World War
He was hated the most
French's in hundreds died; but gave him decent burial near St. Salvin Church
Discovered his grave in Mercy-Le-Haut village.
Near Parry.

Came back with tears in my eyes.
Three generations back
For what happened
Long back .........

Glad that years after: peace prevails
Scars disappeared
Foes have become friends
An oldo lady kept service records
Of my grand dad (Johan Lennefer): perhaps her mother fell in love with him
Was happy to wipe her tears
Sorry really sorry: what all happened
Came few words from me
Patted she, my back n' blessed me
With a kiss on my forehead.
Knowing well, I was bearing the blood of a German

Aamin !!!

//surendrapalsingh © 2014//

http://spsinghamaur.blogspot.in/

No comments:

Post a Comment